Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 342)
Decomposition formula of laurent extension in algebraic K-theory and the role of codimension 1 submanifold in topology
KeywordsChain Complex Geometric Interpretation Closed Manifold Grothendieck Group Homology Sphere
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Bass: Algebraic K-theory, Benjamin (1968) New York.Google Scholar
- H. Bass, A. Heller and R. Swan: The Whitehead group of a polynomial extension, Publ. I.H.E.S. No. 22 (1964) 61–70.Google Scholar
- F. T. Farrell and W. C. Hsiang: Manifold with π1=G xα T (to appear in Amer. J. Math.).Google Scholar
- S. Gersten: Thesis, Cambridge University, 1965.Google Scholar
- A. Hatcher and J. Wagoner: Pseudo-isotopies on non-simply connected manifolds and the functor K2. (To appear).Google Scholar
- A. Hatcher: The second obstruction for pseudo-isotopies. (To appear).Google Scholar
- D. Quillen: The K-theory associated to a finite field, Ann. of Math. (To appear).Google Scholar
- D. Quillen: (To appear).Google Scholar
- L. Siebenmann: Torsion invariants for pseudo-isotopies on closed manifolds, Notices AMS Vol. 14 (1967) 942.Google Scholar
- J. Stallings: On infinite processes leading to differentiability in the complement of a point, Differential and Combinatorial Topology, (A Sym. in honor of M. Morse), Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N. J. 245–254.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973