On biholomorphic invariants related to homology groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1039)
In this paper examples and applications of the semi-norms on homology groups of complex manifolds, introduced in , are given.
KeywordsHarmonic Function Riemann Surface Holomorphic Mapping Complex Manifold Homology Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHERN, S.S., H.I. LEVINE and L. NIRENBERG: Intrinsic norms on complex manifolds, Global Analysis, Papers in honor of K.Kodaira, ed. by D.C. Spencer and S. Iynaga, Univ. of Tokyo Press and Princeton Univ. Press, Tokyo 1969, pp. 119–139.Google Scholar
- KRASIŃSKI, T.: Stoll semi-norms and biholomorphic invariants, Thesis, 1980 (in Polish).Google Scholar
- KRASIŃSKI, T.: Semi-norms on homology groups of complex manifolds, Proc. of the International Conference of Complex Analysis and Applications, Varna 1981 (in print).Google Scholar
- MIRANDA, C.: Equazioni alle derivate parziali di tipo ellitico, Springer 1955.Google Scholar
- RODIN, B and L. SARIO: Principal Functions, D.van Nostrand Company, Inc., 1968.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983