Irreducible unitary representations of some groups of real rank two
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1243)
KeywordsConjugacy Class Weyl Group Irreducible Unitary Representation Cartan Subgroup Positive System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baldoni-Silva, M. W., and A. W. Knapp, Indefinite intertwining operators II, preprint, 1984.Google Scholar
- Baldoni-Silva, M. W., and A. W. Knapp, Unitary representations induced from maximal parabolic subgroups, preprint, 1985.Google Scholar
- Knapp, A. W., Representation Theory of Semisimple Groups: An Overview Based on Examples, Princeton University Press, to appear.Google Scholar
- Langlands, R. P., On the classification of irreducible representations of real algebraic groups, mimeographed notes, Institute for Advanced Study, 1973.Google Scholar
- Vogan, D. A., The unitary dual of GL(n) over an archimedean field, preprint, 1985.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987