On Zariski's uniformization theorem
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1056)
- 252 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Ideal Maximal Ideal Finite Type Valuation Ring Noetherian Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AD]Artin, M. and Denef, J.: Smoothing of a ring homomorphism along a section (to appear).Google Scholar
- [B]Bourbaki, N.: Algèbre commutative Ch.VI, Hermann 1964.Google Scholar
- [P2] Popescu,D.: Regular properties in nonnoetherian rings and approximation, INCREST, Preprint Ser.in Math. No.76/1982.Google Scholar
- [P3] Popescu,D.: General Néron desingularization and approximation I., (to appear).Google Scholar
- [P4] Popescu,D.: General Néron desingularization and approximation II (to appear).Google Scholar
- [Scha]Schappacher,N.: Eine diophantische Invariante von Singularitäten über nichtarchimedischen Körpern, Dissertation, Göttingen, 53 S (1978).Google Scholar
- [S]Schilling, O.F.G.: The Theory of Valuations, Amer.Math.Soc.,New York, 1950Google Scholar
- [Z]Zariski, O.: Local uniformization on algebraic varieties, Annals of Math., vol.41, 1940.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984