Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 604)
Closed ideals in rings of analytic functions satisfying a Lipschitz condition
KeywordsAnalytic Function Unit Circle Banach Algebra Lipschitz Condition Great Common Divisor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.T. Carleman, L'integral de Fourier et questions qui s'y rattachent, Uppsula, 1935.Google Scholar
- 3.P. L. Duren, Theory of H p Spaces. Academic Press, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Havin, On the factorization of analytic functions smooth on the boundary, Zapiski Nauknikh Seminarov LOMI, 22 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. L. Matheson, Approximation of analytic functions satisfying a Lipschitz condition, to appear.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series. Cambridge University Press, 1959.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977