Some algebras of bounded analytic functions containing the disk algebra
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 604)
KeywordsToeplitz Operator Blaschke Product Carleson Measure Closed Convex Hull Maximal Ideal Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Bernard, J. B. Garnett and D. E. Marshall, Algebras generated by inner functions, to appear in Jour. Funct. Anal.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Bernard, J. B. Garnett and D. E. Marshall, The algebra generated by inner functions, unpublished manuscript.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Carleson, The corona theorem, Proceedings of the 15th Scandinavian Congress, Oslo, 1968. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 118, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Y. Chang, Structure of subalgebras between L∞ and H∞, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- 9.D. Dawson, Stable subalgebras of H∞, preprint, Univ. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.Google Scholar
- 15.T. W. Gamelin and J. Garnett, Uniform approximation by bounded analytic functions, Revista de la Union Matématica Argentina, 25 (1970).Google Scholar
- 17.N. Jewell, thesis, Univ. of Edinburgh, Scotland.Google Scholar
- 20.R. Larsen, Introduction to Banach Algebras, Series on Pure and Applied Mathematics, 24 (1973).Google Scholar
- 23.D. Marshall, thesis, Univ. of Calif. Los Angeles, CA, 1976.Google Scholar
- 27.D. Sarason, Algebras between L∞ and H∞, Spaces of Analytic Functions, Kristiansand, Norway 1975, Springer Lecture Notes 512.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977