Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 644)
Logarithmic sobolev inequalities — A survey
KeywordsSobolev Inequality Gauss Measure Number Operator Logarithmic Sobolev Inequality Infinite Dimension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P.M. Bleher and M.I. Visik, On a class of pseudodifferential operators with an infinite number of variables, and applications. Mat. Sbornik Tom 86(128) (1971), No. 3.Google Scholar
- H.J. Brascamp and E.H. Lieb, Best constants in Young's inequality, its converse, and its generalization to more than three functions, Princeton preprint 1975.Google Scholar
- ____, Infinite dimensional elliptic operators and the corresponding parabolic equations. Uspehi Math. Nauk Vol. 22 No. 4 (136), 3–54.Google Scholar
- E. Nelson, A quartic interaction in two dimensions, in Mathematical Theory of Elementary Particles, 69–73. (R. Goodman and I. Segal, eds.) M.I.T. Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1966.Google Scholar
- B. Simon, The P(Ø)2 Euclidean (Quantum) field theory, Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N.J. (1974).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978