Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 411)
Some partitions of all triples into steiner triple systems
KeywordsPrime Divisor Triple System Steiner Triple System Steiner System Quadruple System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Cayley, On the triadic arrangements of seven and fifteen things, London, Edinburgh and Dublin Philos. Mag. and J. Sci. (3) 37 (1850), 50–53.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Doyen, Constructions of disjoint Steiner triple systems, to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.T. P. Kirkman, On a problem in combinations, Cambridge and Dublin Math. J. 2 (1847), 191–204.Google Scholar
- 5.T. P. Kirkman, Note on an unanswered prize question, Cambridge and Dublin Math. J. 5 (1850), 255–262.Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Kramer and D. M. Mesner, Intersections among Steiner systems, Notices of the Amer. Math. Soc. 19 (1972), page A-563 (Abstract No. 72T-A161).Google Scholar
- 7.D. K. Ray-Chaudhuri and R. M. Wilson, The existence of resolvable block designs, in: A Survey of Combinatorial Theory (J. N. Srivastava et al., ed.), North-Holland/American Elsevier Publ. Co., Amsterdam/New York, 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974