Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 294)
The stability of a satellite with parametric excitation by the fluctuations of the geomagnetic field
KeywordsStability Domain Parametric Excitation Liapunov Function Equatorial Orbit Sufficient Stability Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beletski, V.V., Motion of an Artificial Satellite About its Centre of Mass, Jerusalem, 1966Google Scholar
- Handbook of Geophysics and Space Environments, McGraw Hill, 1965Google Scholar
- Khas'minski, R.Z., Stability of Systems of Differential Equations with Random Perturbation of Parameters, Nauka, Moscow, 1969Google Scholar
- Nevel'son, M.B., Khas'minski, R.Z., On the Stability of a Linear System with Random Perturbated Parameters, Prikl. Mat. i Mekh. 30, 2, 1966, 404–409Google Scholar
- Sagirov, P.S., Stochastic Methods in the Dynamics of Satellites, CISM Lecture Notes Nr. 57, Udine, 1970Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972