Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 641)
Some recent developments in the theory of noetherian rings
KeywordsPrime Ideal Noetherian Ring Quotient Ring Essential Extension Injective Hull
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.W. GOLDIE-Oral communication.Google Scholar
- R. GORDON and J.C. ROBSON-Krull dimension, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 133 (1973).Google Scholar
- A.V. JATEGAONKAR-Jacobson's conjecture and modules over fully bounded noetherian rings, J. Algebra (1974), 103–121.Google Scholar
- G. KRAUSE-Transfinite powers of the Jacobson radical, to appear.Google Scholar
- T. LENAGAN-Artinian quotient rings of Macaulay rings, Proceedings of Conference at Kent State University, Springer Lecture Notes 542 (1977).Google Scholar
- J.T. STAFFORD-Stable structure of non-commutative noetherian rings, J. Algebra, to appear.Google Scholar
- R. WARFIELD-Quotient rings for noetherian rings, unpublished notes, Leeds 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978