Strictly cyclic operator algebras and approximation of operators
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 693)
KeywordsEssential Spectrum Cyclic Vector Connected Open Subset Infinite Dimensional Hilbert Space Similarity Orbit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. A. Adams, Sobolev Spaces, Academic Press, New York-San Francisco-LondonGoogle Scholar
- C. Foiaş, C. Pearcy and D. Voiculescu, Biquasitriangular operators and quasisimilarity, (to appear).Google Scholar
- D. A. Herrero, Closure of similarity orbits of Hilbert space operators, III, Math. Ann., (to appear).Google Scholar
- D. A. Herrero, Quasisimilar operators with different spectra, Acta Sci. Math. (Szeged), (to appear).Google Scholar
- H. Radjavi and P. Rosenthal, Invariant subspaces, Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete, B. 77, Springer-Verlag, New York-Heidelberg-Berlin, 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978