An embedding theorem for closed categories
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 420)
- 628 Downloads
KeywordsFull Subcategory Monoidal Category Monoidal Structure Closed Category Categorical Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Appelgate, H. and Tierney, M., Iterated cotriples, Reports of the Midwest Category Seminar IV, Lecture Notes 137 (Springer 1970), 56–99.Google Scholar
- Bénabou, J., Introduction to bicategories, Reports of the Midwest Category Seminar I, Lecture Notes 47 (Springer 1967), 1–77.Google Scholar
- Bénabou, J., Bicategories and distributors, Seminar Reports, Mathematics Institute, University of Louvain.Google Scholar
- Day, B.J., On closed categories of functors, Reports of the Midwest Category Seminar IV, Lecture Notes 137 (Springer 1970), 1–38.Google Scholar
- Eilenberg, S. and Kelly, G.M., Closed categories, Proc. Conf. on Cat. Alg. (La Jolla, 1965), Springer-Verlag 1966, 421–562.Google Scholar
- Laplaza, M., and Day, B.J., The coherence problem for closed categories.Google Scholar
- Lawvere, F.W., Metric spaces, generalised logic and closed categories, Lecture Notes, Instituto di Matematica, Università di Perugia.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verleg 1974