The doehlert-klee problem: Part I, statistical background
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 686)
KeywordsOrthogonal Basis Balance Incomplete Block Design Distance Pattern Voronoi Polyhedron Pairwise Balance Design
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Doehlert, D.H., "Uniform Shell Designs", J. Royal Stat. Soc. C, 19 (1970), 231–239.Google Scholar
- McCarthy, D. and Vanstone, S.A., "On the Structure of Regular Pairwise Balanced Designs", submitted to Discrete Math.Google Scholar
- McCarthy, D., Stanton, R.G. and Vanstone, S.A., "On an Extremal Class of (r, λ) Designs Related to a Problem of Doehlert and Klee", Ars Combinatoria 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- Stanton, R.G., "Results on (r, λ) Designs", Cong. Num. 18 (Proc. 6th Manitoba Conf. on Numerical Maths.), Winnipeg (1976), 411–412.Google Scholar
- Stanton, R.G. and Vanstone, S.A., "Further Results on a Problem of Doehlert and Klee", to appear, Utilitas Math.Google Scholar
- Stanton, R.G. and Vanstone, S.A., "On a Problem of Doehlert and Klee", Cong. Num. 19 (Proc. Eighth S.E. Conf. on Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Computing)", Baton Rouge (1977) to appear.Google Scholar
- Stanton, R.G. and Vanstone, S.A., "Some Lower Bounds on the Size of Doehlert-Klee Designs", to appear, Ars Combinatoria.Google Scholar
- Stanton, R.G. and Vanstone, S.A., "Some Theorems on DK Designs", preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978