Abelian semi-groups of expanding maps
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 318)
KeywordsGreat Common Divisor Differentiable Dynamical System American Mathematical Society Translation Residue Class Modulo Lipschitz Continuous Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Mathematical Society, Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, vol. 14, (1970).Google Scholar
- Arnold, V.I., "Small denominators, I, on the mapping of a circle into itself", American Mathematical Society Translations, 2nd Series, vol. 46, pp. 213–284.Google Scholar
- Moser, J., "A rapidly convergent iteration method and non-linear differential equations — II", Annali Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Series 3, vol. 20, (1966), pp. 499–535.Google Scholar
- Nitecki, Z., Differentiable Dynamics, The M.I.T. Press, (1971).Google Scholar
- Sacksteder, R., "The measures invariant under an expanding map", to appear.Google Scholar
- Sacksteder, R., "On convergence to invariant measures", to appear.Google Scholar
- Sternberg, S., "Celestial Mechanics, Part II, W.A. Benjamin, Inc., New York, (1969).Google Scholar
- Tischler, R., "Conjugacy problems for Rk actions", Dissertation, The City University of New York, (1970).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973