The intermediate transformation groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 318)
KeywordsTransformation Group Orbit Closure Dimensional Sphere Topological Characterization Discrete Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Husch, L. S., Lam, Ping-Fun, "Homeomorphisms of manifolds with zero-dimensional sets of nonwandering points", (to appear).Google Scholar
- Kerékjártó, B. v., "Topologische Charakterisierung der linearen Abbildungen", Acta Litt. Acad. Sci. Szeged, 6 (1934), 235–262.Google Scholar
- _____, "Equicontinuity and indivisibility in transformation groups", to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. Google Scholar
- _____, "Almost equicontinuous transformation groups", (to appear).Google Scholar
- Nemytskii, V. V., "Topological problems of the theory of dynamical systems", Amer. Math. Soc. Transl., No. 103 (1954).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973