Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 106)
Set-Theoretical foundations of category theory
KeywordsAbelian Group Free Variable Closure Condition Category Theory Mathematical Practice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Gödel, The consistency of the axiom of choice and the generalized continuum hypothesis, Annals of Math. Studies, V. 3, Princeton, 1951.Google Scholar
- J. L. Kelley, General topology, Van Nostrand, Princeton.Google Scholar
- G. Kreisel, Mathematical logic, pp. 95–195 in Lectures on Modern Mathematics, vol. III (ed. T.L. Saaty), Wiley, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- _____, Two notes on foundations, to appear in Dialectica.Google Scholar
- _____, The category of categories as a foundation for mathematics, pp. 1–20 in Proc. Conf. on Categorical Algebra, La Jolla 1965, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- S. Mac Lane, Locally small categories and the foundations of set theory, pp. 25–43 in Infinitistic methods, Oxford, 1961.Google Scholar
- _____, Foundations of mathematics: category theory, pp. 286–294 in Contemporary Philosophy, A Survey, I, Logic and Foundations of Mathematics, R. Kiblansky, editor, Florence 1968.Google Scholar
- _____, Foundations for categories and sets, Proc. 1968 Conference on Category Theory and its applications, Battelle Institute, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Robinson, Introductio mathematics of algebra Google Scholar
- H. Wang, Truth definitio A.M.S. v. 73 (1962), pp.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1969