Parameterized parallel complexity
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1470)
We introduce a framework to study the parallel complexity of parameterized problems, and we propose some analogs of NC.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Hans L. Bodlaender. A partial k-arboretum of graphs with bounded treewidth. Technical Report, Department of Computer Science, Utrecht University, 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Hans L. Bodlaender, Rodney G. Downey, and Michael R. Fellows. Applications of parameterized complexity to problems of parallel and distributed computation, 1994. Unpublished extended abstract.Google Scholar
- 4.Hans L. Bodlaender and Torben Hagerup. Parallel algorithms with optimal speedup for bounded treewidth. Technical Report UU-CS-1995-25, Department of Computer Science, Utrecht University, 1995.Google Scholar
- 6.Rodney G. Downey and Michael R. Fellows. Parameterized computational feasibility. Feasible Mathematics II, 219–244. Birkhäuser, Boston, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.Michael R. Garey and Davis S. Johnson. Computers and Intractability — A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. W. H. Freeman and Co., New York, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998