On a duality between Kruskal and Dershowitz theorems
The article is mainly concerned with the Kruskal tree theorem and the following observation: there is a duality at the level of binary relations between well and noetherian orders. The first step here is to extend Kruskal theorem from orders to binary relations so that the duality applies. Then, we describe the theorem obtained by duality and show that it corresponds to a theorem by Ferreira and Zantema which subsumes Dershowitz's seminal results on recursive path orderings.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Handbook of Mathematical Logic, edited by J. Barwise, Studies in Logic and Foundations of Computer Science, North-Holland, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.N. Dershowitz and C. Hoot, “Topics in termination”, in Proceedings of the 5th conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications, C. Kirchner ed., LNCS 690, Springer, pp.198–212, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.M. C. F. Ferreira and H. Zantema, “Syntactical Analysis of Total Termination”, proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Algebraic and Logic Programming, editors G. Levi and M. Rodrigues-Artalejo, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 850, pages 204–222, 1994.Google Scholar
- 7.M. C. F Ferreira and H. Zantema, “Well-foundedness of Term Orderings”, in Conditional Term Rewriting Systems, proceedings fourth international workshop CTRS-94, editor N. Dershowitz, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 968, pages 106–123, 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Kamin and J. J. Lévy, “Two generalizations of the recursive path ordering”, University of Illinois, 1980.Google Scholar
- 11.P. Lescanne, “Well rewrite orderings”, In Proceedings, Fifth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, pages 249–256, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 4–7 June 1990. IEEE Computer Society Press.Google Scholar
- 12.P.-A. Melliès, “Description abstraite des systèmes de réécriture”, Thèse de l'Université Paris VII, Décembre 1996.Google Scholar
- 15.M. Rathjen, A. Weiermann, “Proof-theoretic investigations on Kruskal's theorem”, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 60, 1993.Google Scholar
- 16.C. Thomassen, “Embeddings and Minors”, in Handbook of Combinatorics, Volume 1, R. L. Graham, M. Grötschel, L. Lovász editors, North-Holland, 1995.Google Scholar