Compact encodings of planar graphs via canonical orderings and multiple parentheses
We consider the problem of coding planar graphs by binary strings. Depending on whether O(1)-time queries for adjacency and degree are supported, we present three sets of coding schemes which all take linear time for encoding and decoding. The encoding lengths are significantly shorter than the previously known results in each case.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Bell, J. G. Cleary, and I. Witten, Text Compression, Prentice-Hall, 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.D. R. Clark, Compact Pat Tree, PhD thesis, University of Waterloo, 1996.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Jacobson, Space-efficient static trees and graphs, in proc. 30th FOCS, 30 Oct.–1 Nov. 1989, pp. 549–554.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Kant, Drawing planar graphs using the lmc-ordering (extended abstract), in proc. 33rd FOCS, 24–27 Oct. 1992, pp. 101–110.Google Scholar
- 9.-, Algorithms for Drawing Planar Graphs, PhD thesis, Univ. of Utrecht, 1993.Google Scholar
- 12.M. Y. Kao and S. H. Teng, Simple and efficient compression schemes for dense and complement graphs, in Fifth Annual Symposium on Algorithms and Computation, LNCS 834, Beijing, China, 1994, Springer-Verlag, pp. 201–210.Google Scholar
- 14.J. I. Munro, Tables, in proc. of 16th Conf. on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoret. Comp. Sci., LNCS 1180, 1996, Springer-Verlag, pp. 37–42.Google Scholar
- 15.J. I. Munro and V. Raman, Succinct representation of balanced parentheses, static trees and planar graphs, in proc. 38th FOCS 20–22 Oct. 1997.Google Scholar
- 18.W. Schnyder, Embedding planar graphs on the grid, in Proceedings of the First Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, 1990, pp. 138–148.Google Scholar