A scheme for obtaining a message from the digital multisignature
A new digital multisignature scheme shall be proposed in this paper to allow some members of a group signing the same document and sending it to the receiver, who in turn shall verify and authenticate the signature consequently. When the receiver acquires the signature, he can verify it and obtain the message by computing the signature with some public keys. With this method, the signers do not need to send the original message to the receiver, and this reduces half the communication routine for the signer and the receiver. By the way, because the receiver can get the message from the digital signature itself, we call this signature a message recovery signature.
Key wordmessage recovery digital signature multisignature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Boyd, C., : ”Some Applications of Multiple Key Ciphers”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Advances in Cryptology-EUROCRYPT'88. 1988, pp. 455–467Google Scholar
- 3.Harn, L. and Kiesler, T., : “New Scheme for Digital Multisignature”, Electronics Letters, Vol.25, No. 15, 1989, pp. 1002–1003.Google Scholar
- 4.Itakura, K. and Nakamura, K., : “A Public-Key Cryptosystem Suitable for Digital Multisignature”, Advances in Cryptology-ASIACRYPT'91, 1991, pp. 75–79.Google Scholar
- 5.Kiesler, T. and Harn, L., : “RSA Blocking and Multisignature Schemes with No Bit Expansion”, Electronics Letters, Vol. 16, No. 18, 1990, pp. 1490–1491.Google Scholar
- 6.Michels, M. and Horster, P. : “On the Risk of Disruption in Sereval Multiparty Signature Schemes”, Advances in Cryptology-Proceedings of Asiacrypto'96. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, Nov. 1996, pp. 334–345.Google Scholar
- 7.Nyberg, K. and Rueppel, R. A. : ”A New Signature Scheme Based on the DSA, Giving Message Recovery”, Fairfax 93, pp. 58–61.Google Scholar
- 9.Piveteau, J. M. : “New Signature Scheme with Message Recovery”, Electronics Letters, 9th December 1993, Vol. 29, No. 25, pp. 2185.Google Scholar