Differential cryptanalysis of a block cipher
In this paper differential cryptanalysis of a secret-key block cipher based on mixing operations of different algebraic groups is treated. The results show the cipher is resistant to differential attack.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yi, X.: On design and analysis of a new block cipher. Concurrency and Parallelism, Programming, Networking, and Security, Proc. of ASIAN'96, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1179 (1996)213–222.Google Scholar
- 3.Yi, X., Cheng, X., Xiao, Z.: Two new models of block cipher. Chinese Journal of Electronics, Vol.5 No.1 1996(88–90).Google Scholar
- 5.Biham, E.: Differential cryptanalysis of iterated cryptosystem. PhD thesis, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel, 1992.Google Scholar
- 6.Biham, E., Shamir, A.: Differential Cryptanalysis of the Data Encryption Standard, Springer Verlag, 1993. ISBN: 0-387-97930-1, 3-540-97930-1.Google Scholar
- 8.Lai, X.: On the design and security of block cipher. ETH Series in Information Processing, V.1, Konstanz: Hartung-Gorre Verlag, 1992.Google Scholar