Connected sets of types and categorial consequence
Being a complement to , which concerns mainly general properties of infinite, unifiable sets of arbitrary terms, this paper provides an analysis of some specific features of sets of types and their behaviour under the influence of substitutions, especially unifiers.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.W. Buszkowski, Discovery Procedures for Categorial Grammars, in .Google Scholar
- 5.M. Kanazawa, Learnable Classes of Categorial Grammars, Dissertation, Stanford University, 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Klein and J. van Benthem (eds), Categories, Polymorphism an Unification, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Amsterdam, 1987.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Marciniec, Infinite Set Unification with Application to Categorial Grammar, Studia Logica LVIII, 3 (1997), to appear.Google Scholar
- 10.J. van Benthem, Categorial Equations, in .Google Scholar