Numerically intensive computing as a benchmark for parallel computer architectures
We compare execution time for typical numerical problems, obtained on different parallel architectures, including typical vector supercomputers, multiprocessors and network of computers with PVM environment.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Dongarra and W. Gentzsch (eds.), Computer Benchmarks, North-Holland, 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.J. MoŚciński, J. Kitowski, Z.A. Rycerz and P.W.M. Jacobs, “A vectorized algorithm on the ETA 10-P for molecular dynamics simulation of large number of particles confined in a long cylinder”, Comput. Phys. Commun., 54 (1989) 47.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Boryczko, M. Bubak, J. Kitowski, J. MoŚciński and M. Pogoda, “Molecular dynamics and lattice gas parallel algorithms for transputers and networked workstations” Transport Theory and Statistical Physics, 23, 1–3, (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Boryczko, M. Pogoda, M. Bubak, J. Kitowski and J. Moscinski, “Short-range molecular dynamics on a network of processors and workstations”, Proc. Int. Conf. Physics Computing'92, Aug. 24–28, 1992, Prague, World Scientific, 1993.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Boryczko, J. Kitowski, J. MoŚciński and M. Pogoda, “Distributed memory, parallel computing with dynamic load-balancing on heterogeneous network of workstations and CONVEX C3210 computer”, Proc. of European Convex Users Conference, ECUC93, Oct. 27–29, 1993, Bilbao.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Boryczko, M. Bubak, J. Kitowski, J. MoŚciński and R. Słota, “Lattice gas automata and molecular dynamics on a network of computers”, in: W. Gentzsch and U. Harms (eds.), Proc. of High Performance Computing and Networking, April 18–20, 1994, Munchen, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 794.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Boryczko, M. Pogoda, J. Kitowski, T. Malkiewicz and J. MoŚciński, “Molecular dynamics and communication experiments on the iPSC/860 computer”, Info.Q. for Comp.Simul. of Condensed Phases, 37 (1993) 45–52 (Daresbury Lab. Warrington).Google Scholar
- 8.“Exflow — Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics”, ParaSoft Corp., Pasadena, unpublished report, 1992.Google Scholar