A decomposition algorithm for the determination of optimal bus frequencies
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 84)
KeywordsAssignment Function Average Wait Time Passenger Flow Local Optimization Problem Demand Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Findeisen W., et al. — Control and Coordination in Hierarchical Systems, Wiley, New York 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.Jörnsten K.O. — Adaptation of Decomposition Methods to Some Transportation Problems, Linkoping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertations, No. 45, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Papageorgiou M., Schmidt G. — Implementation of Hierarchical Optimization Algorithm on a Multimicrocomputer System, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. SMC-13, No. 1, pp. 11–18.Google Scholar
- 4.Han A.F., Wilson H.M. — The Allocation of Buses in Heavily Utilized Networks with Overlapping Routes, Transportation Research, pp.221–232, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.Grega W., Werewka J. — Verification of Public Transportation Models by Computer Simulation Methods, Proc. of 11 IMACS World Congress, Oslo 1985.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986