Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 84)
Performance analysis of data link and communication device control procedures in distributed Micro/Mini computer systems
KeywordsService Time Data Link Communication Device Check Sequence Hardware Interface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DECnet DIGITAL Network Architecture. General Description, Order No. AA-K 179 A-TK.Google Scholar
- Seligman D.R. On the performance evaluation of DECnet. 2-nd Intern. Conf. on Distrib. Comput. Syst., IEEE N.Y., 1981, 484–496.Google Scholar
- Boguslavsky L.B. et al. Performance evaluation and measurements of micro/minicomputer networks with DECnet software. 10th All-Union Workshop on computer networks, 1985, Scientific Council of Cybernetic, Moscow, pt.3, 254–259 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Frank F. et al. MININET. GMD Gesellschaft Fuer Electron. Datenverarb., Tuebingen, West-Germany, 1981.Google Scholar
- Vasilyev G.P. et al. The software of SM computer networks. "Finans i Statistica", Moscow, 1983 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- DNA Digital Data Communications Message Protocol (DDCMP) Functional Specification, ver. 4.1.O, Ord. No. AA-K175-TK.Google Scholar
- HDLC-Proposed Balanced Class of Procedures. Document ISO/TC 97/SC6 — No. 1444.Google Scholar
- Bux W. et al. Balanced HDLC procedures, a performance analysis. IEEE Trans. Commun. v.28, No.11, 1980, 1032–1041.Google Scholar
- König D. et al. Verallgemeinerunden der Engsetscher und Erlangsche Formeln.— Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986