Necessary conditions for optimality in problems with nonstandard cost functionals
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 145)
KeywordsOptimal Control Problem Final Time Tangent Direction Nonzero Solution Dual Cone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. B. Subrahmanyam and E. D. Eyman, “Optimization with nonstandard cost functionals,” Proc. 13th Annual Allerton Conf., University of Illinois, 1975.Google Scholar
- A. Miele, The extremization of products of powers of functionals and its application to aerodynamics, Astronaut. Acta12, No. 1, 1967, pp. 47–51.Google Scholar
- —A. Miele, On the minimization of the product of the powers of several integrals, J. Optimization Theory Appl. 1, No. 2, 1967, pp. 70–82.Google Scholar
- M. B. Subrahmanyam, Necessary conditions for minimum in problems with non-standard cost functionals, J. Math. Anal. Appl.60, No. 3, 1977, pp. 601–616.Google Scholar
- A. Ya. Dubovitskii and A. A. Milyutin, Extremum problems in the presence of restrictions [English translation], U.S.S.R. Comput. Math. Math. Phys.5, No. 3, 1965, pp. 1–80.Google Scholar
- I. V. Girsanov, “Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems,” No. 67, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1972.Google Scholar
- G. Köthe, “Topological Vector Spaces,” Vol. I, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990