Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 130)
Robustness in the presence of parametric uncertainty and unmodeled dynamics
KeywordsClose Loop System Parametric Uncertainty Output Feedback Robust Stability State Space Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.C. Doyle, “Analysis of Feedback Systems with Structured Uncertainties,” Proc. IEE-D 129 (1982), 242–250.Google Scholar
- M.K.H. Fan, A.L. Tits & J.C. Doyle, “Robustness in the Presence of Joint Parametric Uncertainty and Unmodeled Dynamics,” Proc. of the 1988 American Control Conference, Atlanta, Georgia (June 1988).Google Scholar
- L. Qiu & E.J. Davison, “New Pertubation Bounds for the Robust Stability of Linear State Space Models,” Proceedings of the 25th Conference on Decision and Control, Athens, Greece (December 1986).Google Scholar
- R.K. Yedavalli, “Perturbation Bounds for Robust Stability in Linear State Space Models,” Internat. J. Control 42(1985), 1507–1517.Google Scholar
- M.K.H. Fan, “On Computing the Structured Singular Value of a Square Transfer Matrix,” (in preparation) (1988).Google Scholar
- M.K.H. Fan, “User's Guide for MUSOL2: A Package for Computing the Structured Singular Value or Its Upper Bound,” Systems Research Center, University of Maryland, Technical Research Report, SRC TR 87-204, 1988.Google Scholar
- J.C. Doylc, J.E. Wall & G. Stein, “Performance and Robustness Analysis for Structured Uncertainty,” Proc. 21st IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Orlando, Florida (December 1982).Google Scholar
- W.H.: Lee, “Robust Analysis for State Space Models,” Alphatech Inc., Report TP-151, 1982.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989