Representations of systems with finite observations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 130)
KeywordsPeriodic Orbit Shift Operator Output Sequence Product Topology Observable System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Sussman, “A generalization of the closed subgroup theorem to quotients of arbitrary manifolds,” J. of Differential Geometry, vol. 10, pp. 151–166, 1975.Google Scholar
- L.L. Dornhoff and F.E. Hohn, “Applied Modern Algebra,” Macmillain Publishing Co., Inc.Google Scholar
- J. Hocking and G. Young, “Topology”, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co. Inc., Reading, 1961.Google Scholar
- T. Taylor, “An example of global observability of a chaotic system,” Proceedings of the 26th conference on Decision and Control, Los Angeles, Ca. 1987, pp. 972–974.Google Scholar
- L. Drager and C. Martin, “Global observability of a class of nonlinear discrete time systems,” Systems and Control Letters, Vol. 6, pp. 65–68, 1985.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989