Lie groups underlying fault avoidance in dynamical control systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 130)
KeywordsBanach Algebra Controllable Pair Dynamical Control System Intended Response Software Fault Tolerance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ammann, P. and Knight, J. An approach to software fault tolerance, IEEE Transactions on Computers, 37, No.4, 1988Google Scholar
- 1.Dunford, N. and Schwartz, J. Linear Operators, Part I, Interscience, New York, 1985Google Scholar
- 1.Lange, S. Introduction to differentiable Manifolds, Interscience, New York, 1967Google Scholar
- 1.Lukes, D. L. Differential Equations: Classical to Controlled, Academic Press, New York, 1982Google Scholar
- 2.Lukes, D. L. Lie groups and feedback control as a basis for fault tolerance, to appearGoogle Scholar
- 1.Varadarajan, V. S. Lie Groups, Lie Algebras and their Representations, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1984Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989