Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 130)
Generalized distributive memory arrays
KeywordsFault Tolerance Memory Capacity Attraction Region Simple Majority Rule Recognition Symbol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Porter, W.A. "Distributive Memory Recognition Functions", Trans. Int. Conf. Communications and Control, Oct. 19–21, 1988, Baton Rouge, LA.Google Scholar
- Hopfield, I.J. and D.W. Tank, "Neural Computation of Decisions in Optimization Problems", Bio Cybern, Vol. 52, pp. 141–152, 1985.Google Scholar
- McEliece, R.J. and E.C. Posner, E.R. Rodemoch, S.S. Venkatesh, "The Capacity of the Hopfield Associate Memory", IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Vol. IT-33, No. 4, pp. 461–482, July 1987.Google Scholar
- Porter, W.A. and J.L. Aravena, "Orbital Architectures with Dynamic Reconfiguration", IEEE Proc., Vol. 134, Pt. E.Google Scholar
- Aravena, J.L. and W.A. Porter, "Non Planar Switchable Arrays, Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 7, No. 2, 1988, pp. 213–234.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989