REAL92: A combined specification language for real-time concurrent systems and properties
Real 92 is a new combined specification language for concurrent processes based on nondeterministic dialect of Specification and Design Language (SDL) and on dynamic version of Computation Tree Logic (CTL), both — SDL and CTL — with a real time. The paper includes a survey of syntax and sketch of operational semantics of Real 92, specification examples of systems and properties of concurrent communicating real-time processes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Specification and Description Language // CCITT, Recomendation Z.100, 1988.Google Scholar
- 2.Barzdin J.M. et al. Specification Language SDL/PLUS and its applications // Computer Center of Latvian State University, Riga, 1988.Google Scholar
- 3.Ostroff J.S. Automated Verification of Timed Transition Models // Lecture Notes in Computer Science, v. 407, 1990, p. 247–256.Google Scholar
- 4.Nepomniaschy V.A., Shilov N.V. A Language for Specifing Systems and Properties of Real-Time Communicating Processes // Methods of Theoretical and Systems Programming // Novosibirsk, 1991, p. 32–45 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Broy M. Towards a Formal Foundation of the Specification and Description Language SDL // Formal Aspects of Computing, v. 3, 1991, n. 1, p. 21–57.Google Scholar
- 6.Orava F. Formal Semantics of SDL Specifications // Proc. Conf. on Protocol Specification, Testing, and Verification — VIII, North-Holland, 1988, p. 143–157.Google Scholar
- 7.Mery D., Mokkedem A. CROCOS: An Integrated Environment for Interactive Verification of SDL Specifications // Lecture Notes in Computer Science, v. 663, 1993, p. 343–356.Google Scholar
- 8.Plotkin G.D. A Structure Approach to Operational Semantics // Technical report FN-19, Aarhus University, DAIMI, Denmark, 1981.Google Scholar
- 9.Covalli A.R., Horn F. Proof of Specification properties by using finite state machines and temporal logic // Proc. IFIP Conf. on Protocol Specifications, Testing and Verification-VII, 1987, p. 221–233.Google Scholar