On s-sum-sets (s odd) and three-weight projective codes
We show that if θ is the set of coordinate forms of a three-weight linear projective code C(n,k), and if X-F*θ is a 5-sum-set then the three weights are in arithmetical progression, that is, w1=w2-A and w3=w2+ A with A a function which depends of the number of words of weight three in C⊥(n,n-k). Furthermore we obtain some relations between s-sum-sets (s odd) and their parameters.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).BLAKE "The Mathematical Theory of Coding" Academic Press. New York (1975)Google Scholar
- (2).CAMION P. "Difference sets in Elementary Abelian Groups" Les presses de l'Université de Montréal, Montréal. (1979)Google Scholar
- (3).COURTEAU B. and WOLFMANN J. "On triple-sum-sets and two or three weights codes" Discrete math. 50 (1984)Google Scholar
- (4).GRIERA M. and RIFA J. and HUGUET Li. "On s-sum-sets and projective codes" Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, vol 229 pag 135–142 (1986)Google Scholar
- (5).GRIERA M. "Esquemes d'associació: Aplicació a teoria de codis" These: Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. (1984)Google Scholar
- (6).WARD M. "The vanishing of the homogeneus product sum of the roots of a cubic" Duke Math., J.26, pag.553–562. (1959)Google Scholar