Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 458)
On the compositional checking of validity
KeywordsTransition System Free Variable Proof System Parallel Composition Reachable State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CLM]Clarke, E., Long, D., and McMillan, K., Compositional model checking. LICS 1989.Google Scholar
- [EL]Emerson, A. and Lei, C., Efficient model checking in fragments of the propositional mucalculus. Proc.LICS, 1986.Google Scholar
- [GS]Graf, I., and Sifakis, J., A logic for the description of nondeterministic programs and their properties. Report IMAG RR 551, Grenoble, France, 1985.Google Scholar
- [LX]Larsen,K.G. and Xiuxin, L., Compositionality through an operational semantics of contexts. Proc. ICALP 90, 1990.Google Scholar
- [St]Stirling, C, A complete modal proof system for a subset of SCCS. LNCS 185, 1985.Google Scholar
- [W1]Winskel, G., A complete proof system for SCCS with modal assertions. In the proceedings of Foundations of Software Technology (1985).Google Scholar
- [W]Winskel, G., A compositional proof system on a category of labelled transition systems. To appear in Information and Computation, 1990.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990