A multimedia system for the investigation of mapping algorithms
TOPAS (Test and Optimization of Parallel Algorithms and Structures), a programming tool for visualization, animation and investigation of algorithms of mapping graphs is presented. The tool is implemented in Java and can be accessed on W W W.
Keywordsparallel algorithms mapping multicomputer system visualization of methods Java network technologies programming environment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Mirenkov. VIM Language Paradigm, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 854. B. Buchberger, J. Volkert (Eds.), Springer-Verlag, 1994, 569–580.Google Scholar
- 2.N. Mirenkov, T. Mirenkova, A VIM Film for Cellular Automation-like Algorithms, in: Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (PDPTA'95, Athens, Georgia (USA), 1995, 616–625.Google Scholar
- 3.N. Mirenkov, T. Mirenkova, Program Synthesis from Film Specifications, in: Proc. of The Second Aizu International Symposium on Parallel Algorithms) Architecture Synthesis, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan, IEEE Press, 1997, 133–141.Google Scholar
- 4.N. Mirenkov, “Filmification” of Methods: Programming Technology for the 21-st Century, in: Proc. of the Second World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts, Elsevier Science, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Bridgeman, A. Gard, R. Tamassia, A graph drawing and translation service on the WWW, in: Graph Drawing'96 (Proc. GD'96). LNCS, vol. 1190, 1996, 45–52.Google Scholar
- 6.O.G. Monakhov, E.B. Grosbein. A parallel evolution algorithm for graph mapping problem, in:Proc. Inter. Workshop on Parallel Computation and Scheduling (PCS'97), CICESE, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico, 1997, 1–21.Google Scholar
- 7.O.G. Monakhov, O.J. Chunikhin, Parallel mapping of program graphs into parallel computers by self-organization algorithm, in:Applied Parallel Computing (Proc. PARA'96). LNCS, vol.1184, 1996, 525–528.Google Scholar
- 8.O.G. Monakhov, Parallel mapping of parallel program graphs into parallel computers, in: Proc. Int. Conf. Parallel Computing-91, Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 1992, 413–418.Google Scholar