On the simulation of many storage heads by a single one
Each multitape Turing machine, of which the storage heads scan O(log n) distinct squares in each interval of n steps, for all n ⩾ 1, can be real- time simulated by an oblivious one-head tape unit. There exist multitape Turing machines, e.g. the normal pushdown store, for which the fastest on- line simulation by an oblivious one- head tape unit requires Ω (n √n) time.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]Aanderaa, S.O., , On k-tape versus (k + 1)-tape real-time computation, SIAM-AMS Proceedings, Vol. 7 (Complexity of Computation), 75–96.Google Scholar
- [FMR]Fischer, P.C., A.R. Meyer & A.L. Rosenberg, , Counter machines and counter languages, Math. Systems Theory, 2, 265–283.Google Scholar
- [HS]Hennie, F.C. & R.E. Stearns, , Two-tape simulation of multitape Turing machines, J. ACM, 13, 533–546.Google Scholar
- [HU]Hopcroft, J.E. & J.D. Ullman, , Formal languages and their relations to automata, Addison-Wesley.Google Scholar
- [J]Janiga, L., , Real-time computations of two-way multihead finite automata, Fundamentals of Computation Theory (FCT '79), L. Budach ed., Akademie Verlag, Berlin, DDR, 1979, 214–218.Google Scholar
- [P]Paul, W., , On-line simulation of k+1 tapes by k tapes requires nonlinear time, 23rd IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, 53–56.Google Scholar
- [PSS]Paul, W., J. Seiferas & J. Simon, , An information-theoretic approach to time bounds for on-line computation, 12th ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 357–367.Google Scholar
- [PF]Pippenger, N. & M.J. Fischer, , Relations among complexity measures, J. ACM, 26, 361–384.Google Scholar
- [SV]Savitch, W.J. & P.M.B. Vitányi, , On the power of real-time two-way multihead finite automata with jumps. Tech. Rept. CS-056, Dept. EECS, Univ. of California, San Diego.Google Scholar
- [V1]Vitányi, P.M.B., , On the power of real-time Turing machines under varying specifications, 7th Coll. on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP '80), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 85, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 658–671.Google Scholar
- [V2]Vitányi, P.M.B., , Real-time simulation of multicounters by oblivious one-tape Turing machines, 14th ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 27–36.Google Scholar
- [V3]Vitányi, P.M.B., , An optimal simulation of counter machines: the ACM case. Tech. Rept. IW 225, Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam, March 1983.Google Scholar