Logics which capture complexity classes over the reals
We study real number complexity classes under a logical point of view. Following the approaches by Blum, Shub, and Smale  for computability and by Grädel and Meer  for descriptive complexity theory over the reals, we characterize such complexity classes by purely logical means. Among them we mainly find parallel classes which have not been studied in .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.L. Balcázar, J. Díaz, and J. Gabarró. Structural Complexity I and II. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science, 11 and 22. Springer-Verlag, 1988, 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Blum, F. Cuclcer, M. Shub, and S. Smale. Complexity and Real Computation. Springer Verlag, to appear.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Blum, M. Shub, and S. Smale. On a theory of computation and complexity over the real numbers: NP-completeness, recursive functions and universal machines. Bulletin of the Amer. Math. Soc., 21:1–46, 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.F. Cucker and M. Matamala. On digital nondeterminism. To appear in Mathematical Systems Theory.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Fagin. Generalized first-order spectra and polynomial-time recognizable sets. SIAM-AMS Proc., 7:43–73, 1974.Google Scholar
- 9.E. Grädel and Y. Gurevich. Metafinite model theory. In: D. Leivant (ed.), Logic and Computational Complexity, pages 313–366, Springer 1996Google Scholar
- 10.E. Grädel and K. Meer. Descriptive complexity theory over the real numbers. In J. Renegar, M. Shub, and S. Smale, editors, The Mathematics of Numerical Analysis, volume 32 of Lectures in Applied Mathematics, pages 381–404. American Mathematical Society, 1996. A preliminary version appeared at STOC'95.Google Scholar
- 14.K. Meer and C. Michaux. A survey on real structural complexity theory. In Bulletin of the Belgian Math. Soc., 4:113–148, 1997.Google Scholar
- 16.J. Renegar. On the computational complexity and geometry of the first-order theory of the reals. Part II. Journal of Symbolic Computation, 13:301–327, 1992.Google Scholar
- 17.M. Vardi. Complexity of relational query languages. In 14th annual ACM Symp. on the Theory of Computing, pages 137–146, 1982.Google Scholar