Nonequilibrium model of neural networks
We introduce a kinetic lattice model of neural networks whose main novel features are that it may present nonequilibrium steady states, that it generalizes certain previous proposals, and that it admits a relatively simple analytical treatment in some limiting conditions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Ramón y Cajal, Histologie du Système Nerveux, CSIC, Madrid.Google Scholar
- D.J. Amit, H. Gutfreund and H. Sompolinsky, Phys. Rev. A 32, 1007–1018 (1985); Ann. of Phys. (N.Y.) 173, 30–67 (1987).Google Scholar
- P.L. Garrido and J. Marro, Phys. Rev. Lett 62, 1929 (1989).Google Scholar
- A.I. López-Lacomba, P.L. Garrido and J. Marro, J. Phys. A 23, 3809 (1990).Google Scholar
- P.L. Garrido and J. Marro: "A nonequilibrium version of the spin-glass problem", Europhysics Letters in press.Google Scholar
- A.I. López-Lacomba, J. Marro and P.L. Garrido: "Magnetic system under a fluctuating field", preprint.Google Scholar
- D.O. Hebb, The Organization of behavior, Wiley, New York, 1949.Google Scholar
- S.F. Edwards and P.W. Anderson, J.Phys. F 5, 965 (1975).Google Scholar