A process of Fuzzy query on new Fuzzy Object Oriented Data model
In this paper, we present new Fuzzy Object Oriented Data model(F-model) and define an extended Fuzzy Association algebra(FA-algebra). F-model supports fuzzy classes and fuzzy associations between fuzzy objects. Several kinds of fuzzy attribute values are defined and expressed in databases. By the extended FA-algebra based on fuzzy association patterns, fuzzy queries with fuzzy values and linguistic hedges are processed.
KeywordsAssociation Pattern Possibility Distribution Query Pattern Fuzzy Graph Fuzzy Object
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Umano M., “Retrieval from fuzzy database by fuzzy relational algebra”, In Proc. of IFAC Symposium on Fuzzy Information, Knowledge Representation and Decision Analysis, Marseill, France, 1–6, 1983.Google Scholar
- Gloria Bordogna, Dario Lucarella, Gabriella Pasi, “A Fuzzy Object Oriented Data Model”, In Proc. of Third IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, 313–318, 1994Google Scholar
- N.Van Gyseghern, R.De Caluwe, R. Vanderberghe, “UFO:Uncertainty and Fuzziness in an Object-Oriented Model”, Second IEEE Int Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, 1, 489–495, San Francisco, 1993.Google Scholar
- Didier Dubois, Henri Prade, Jean-Paul Rossazza, “Vagueness, Typicality, and Uncertainty in Class Hierachies”, Int. J. of Intelligent Systems, 6, 167–183, 1991.Google Scholar
- Selee Na, Seog Park, “Management of fuzzy objects with fuzzy attribute values in a Fuzzy Object Oriented Data Model”, In Proc. of FQAS'96, Roskilde, Denmark pp.19–40, 1996.Google Scholar
- S.Y.W.Su, V.Krishnamurthy, H.Lam, “An Object-Oriented semantic association model(OSAM*)”, AI in Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing: Theoretical Issues and Applications, S.Kumara, A.L.Soyster, and R.L.Kashyap, Eds. American Institute of Industrial Engineering, 1989.Google Scholar
- L.A.Zadeh, “The Concept of Linguistic Variable and its Application to Approximate Reasoning”, Parts 1 and 2, Information Sciences, 8, 219–327, 1975.Google Scholar
- L.A.Zadeh, “The Concept of Linguistic Variable and its Application to Approximate Reasoning”, Parts 3, Information Sciences, 9, 329–366, 1976.Google Scholar