Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 199)
Stable earliest starting schedules for periodic job shops: A linear system approach
KeywordsProcessing Order Stable Steady State Short Path Algorithm Finite Linear Combination Root Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahuja, R.K., Magnanti, T.L., Orlin, J.B.: Network Flows. Prentice-Hall, NJ. (1993)Google Scholar
- Carré, B.A.: An algebra for network routing problems. Journal of Institute of Mathematics and Applications 7 (1971) 273–294Google Scholar
- Cunningham-Green, R.A.: Minimax algebra. Springer-Verlag, NY. (1979)Google Scholar
- Glover, F., Kingman, D., Phillips, N.: A new polynomially bounded shortest path algorithm. Operations Research 33 (1985) 65–73Google Scholar
- Lee, T.E., Posner, M.E.: Performance measures and schedules in periodic job shops. The Ohio State University, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering. Working Paper 1990-012. (1990)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1994