Reduced state space generation of concurrent systems using weak persistency
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 199)
The Petri Net Approach
KeywordsState Space Terminal State Discrete Event System Concurrent System Strong Connected Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Aho]A. V. Aho, J. E. Hopcroft, J. D. Ullman: The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms. Addison-Wesley (1974)Google Scholar
- [Ich]A. Ichikawa, K. Hiraishi: Analysis and Control of Discrete Event Systems Represented by Petri Nets. Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, No. 103, 115–134, Springer-Verlag (1987)Google Scholar
- [Mur]T. Murata: Petri Nets: Properties, Analysis and Applications. Proc. of the IEEE, Vol. 77, No. 4 (1989)Google Scholar
- [Rei]W. Reisig: Petri Nets. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 4, Springer-Verlag (1985)Google Scholar
- [Val90]A. Valmari: Stubborn Sets for Reduced State Space Generation. Lecture Notes in Computer Sience, No. 483, Springer-Verlag, 491–515 (1990)Google Scholar
- [Val92]A. Valmari: Alleviating State Explosion During Verification of Behavioral Equivalence. Dept. of Comuter Science, Univ. of Helsinki, Report A-1992-4 (1992)Google Scholar
- [Wol]P. Wolper, P. Godefroid, D. Pirottin: A Tutorial on Partial-Order Methods for the Verification of Concurrent Systems. CAV93 Tutorial (1993).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1994