Synthesis of static controllers for forbidden states problems in Boolean C/E systems using the Boolean differential calculus
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 199)
The Automata Theoretic Approach
KeywordsBoolean Function Static Controller Discrete Event System Controller Synthesis IFAC 12th World
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BP81]Bochmann, D., Posthoff, C.: Binäre dynamische Systeme. Oldenbourg-Verlag, Munich (1981), (German).Google Scholar
- [BS91]Bochmann, D., Steinbach, B.: Logikentwurf mit XBOOLE. Verlag Technik, Berlin (1991), (German).Google Scholar
- [KK93]Krogh, B. H., Kowalewski, S.: Boolean condition/event systems: computational representation and algorithms. Preprints IFAC 12th World Congress, Sidney, Australia (1993) 326–330.Google Scholar
- [SW91]Scheuring, R. and H. Wehlan: On the design of discrete event systems by means of the Boolean Differential Calculus. Preprints 1st IFAC Symp. on Design Methods of Cont. Systems, Zurich, (1991).Google Scholar
- [SW93]Scheuring, R. and H. Wehlan: Control of discrete event systems by means of the Boolean Differential Calculus. In Balemi et al.: Discrete Event Systems: Modeling ad Control. Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel (1993).Google Scholar
- [SK91]Sreenivas, R. and B. H. Krogh: On condition/event systems with discrete state realizations. Discrete Event Dynamic Systems: Theory and Applications, 1(2) (1993) 209–236.Google Scholar
- [Ta59]Talanzev, A.: On the analysis and synthesis of certain electrical circuits by means of special logical operators. Automat. i. telemeh., vol.20 (1959). (Russian, referenced by [BP81])Google Scholar
- [Th81]Thayse, A.: Boolean Calculus of Differences. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 101, Springer Verlag (1981).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1994