Optimal multinode broadcast on a mesh connected graph with reduced bufferization
We present an optimal all-to-all communication procedure for a mesh connected topology of processors with wrap-around (a torus). This procedure is based on a spanning tree method and uses a reduced bufferization space.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berge. Théorie des graphes. Gautiers-Villars, 1983.Google Scholar
- S.M. Hedetniemi, S.T Hedetneimi, and A.L. Liestman. A survey of gossiping and broadcasting in communication networks. Networks, 18, 1986.Google Scholar
- A.M.Farley and A.Proskurowski. Gossip in grid graphs. Journal of Combinatorics information and System Sciences, 5(2), 1980.Google Scholar
- Y. Saad. Data communication in parallel architectures. Parallel Computing, (11), 1989.Google Scholar
- D.M. Topkis. All-to-all broadcast by flooding in communication networks. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 38(9), September 1989.Google Scholar