Transformations for maximal planar graphs with minimum degree five
In this paper, we present some results on maximal planar graphs with minimum degree five, denoted by MPG5 graphs . We describe a method to generate the MPG5 graphs with n fixed vertices. We prove that this proceed can produce all MPG5 graphs.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Avis. Generating rooted triangulations without repetitions. Technical Report SOCS-94.2, Mc Gill Montreal, 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Avis and K. Fukuda. Reverse search for enumeration. Technical Report 92-5, University of Tsukuba, 1994.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Marble D.W.Matula and J.D. Isaacson. Graph coloring algorithms. In R. C. Read, Graph Theory and Computing, Academic Press, New York, pages 108–122, 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.C.A. Morgenstern and H.D. Shapiro. Heuristics for Rapidly Four-Coloring Large Planar Graphs, pages 869–891. Algorithmica. Springer-Verlag New York, 1991.Google Scholar
- 5.Oystein Ore. The four-color problem. Academic Press, 1967.Google Scholar