Nonlinear generators of binary sequences with controllable complexity and double key
This paper discusses analysis and synthesis of non- linear generators which consist of a single linear feedback shift register (LFSR) with a primitive connection polynomial, a random select generator and a non-linear feedforward logic. It is shown that the linear complexity of the generated keystream can be determined, realization is easy and its security is much better than the original feedforward system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gong Guang, m-Sequence Runs, component sequences and vector sequences in Galois field, ACTA ELECTRONICA SINICA, Vol. 14, No. 4, July 1986, pp94–100.Google Scholar
- 2.Th. Siegenthaler, Methoden fur den entwurf von stream cipher system, Diss. ETH, No. 8185, Dec. 1986.Google Scholar
- 3.Th. Siegenthaler and Rejane Forre, Generation of binary sequences with controllable complexity and ideal r-tupel distribution, Advances in Cryptology-EUROCRYPT '87.Google Scholar
- 4.Gong Guang, Analysis of the parallel sequences. Was selected for the Proceedings of the 5th Meeting of a Workshop on Applied Mathematics, Oct. 1988, China.Google Scholar
- 5.F.J. MacWilliams and N.J.A. Sloane, The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, North Holland, 1977.Google Scholar