Optikron: A tool suite for enhancing model-checking of real-time systems
Optikron is a tool suite implementing a set of efficient techniques which can be combined to reduce the number of clock variables of a timed system specification without changing its behavior. Thus, the performance of the model-checking procedures can be improved, both in memory space and running time, as we show for the reachability analysis.
- 2.C. Daws, A. Olivero, S. Tipakis, and S. Yovine. The tool KRONOS. In Hybrid Systems III, Verification and Control, pages 208–219. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1066, Springer-Verlag, 1996.Google Scholar
- 3.C. Daws and S. Tripakis. Model-checking of real-time reachability properties using abstractions. In B. Steffen, editor, Proc. of TACAS'98, Lisbon, Portugal, 31 march–2 April 1998. Springer Verlag, LNCS 1384.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Daws and S. Yovine. Reducing the number of clock variables of timed automata. In Proc. 1996 IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, RTSS'96, Washington, DC, USA, December 1996. IEEE Computer Society Press.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Larsen, F. Larsson, P. Pettersson, and W. Yi. Efficient verification of real-time systems: Compact data structure and state-space reduction. In Proc. of the 18th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, 1997.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Larsen, P. Pettersson, and W. Yi. Uppaal: Status & developments. In Proceedings of CAV'97, Haifa, Israel, 22–25 June 1997.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Springintveld and F. Vaandrager. Minimizable timed automata. In B. Jonsson and J. Parrow, editors, Proc. of the 4th International Symposium on Formal Techniques in Real Time and Fault Tolerant Systems (FTRTFT'96), volume 1135 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 130-147, Uppsala, Sweden, 1996. Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar