On modelling fuzzy preference relations
A theory of a fuzzy weak preference relation based on multiple-valued logic is developed. The transitivity property of fuzzy strict preference and indifference relations associated with a fuzzy weak preference relation is established.
KeywordsFuzzy Binary Relations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.P. Klement, Operations on fuzzy sets and fuzzy numbers related to triangular norms, in: Proc. of the 11th ISMVL, University of Oklahoma, 1981, 218–225.Google Scholar
- D.H. Krantz, R.D. Luce, P. Suppes, and A. Tversky, Foundations of Measurement (Academic Press, New York, 1971).Google Scholar
- S. Ovchinnikov, Modelling valued preference relations, in: Proc. of the 19th ISMVL, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1989, 82–87.Google Scholar
- S. Ovchinnikov, On modelling fuzzy transitive relations, in: Proc. of the European Congress on System Studies, Lausanne, October 3–6, 1989, vol. 1, 413–420.Google Scholar
- S. Ovchinnikov and M. Roubens, On strict preference relations, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, to appear.Google Scholar
- N. Recher, Many-Valued Logic (McGraw Hill, New York, 1969).Google Scholar
- B. Schweizer and A. Sclar, Probabilistic Metric Spaces (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1983).Google Scholar