Algebraic analysis of fuzzy indiscernibility
First, this paper investigates a model of the database with fuzzy information and generalizes a class of fuzzy indiscernibility relations from the model. Next, this paper is focused on algebraic analysis of the fuzzy indiscernibility, i.e., defining an algebraic structure based on the fuzzy indiscernibility; showing the representation theorem and the center of a given algebra.
KeywordsFuzzy information system fuzzy indiscernibility representation theorem algebra of fuzzy indiscernibility center of an algbra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Burris and H. P. Sankappanavar, A Course in Universal Algebra, Springer-Verlag, 1980.Google Scholar
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fuzzy Sets and Systems: Theory and Applications, Academic Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, Rough fuzzy sets and fuzzy rough sets, Proceedings of Intern. Conf. Fuzzy Set in Informatics, Moscow, (1988)20–23.Google Scholar
- L. Farinas del Cerro and H. Prade, Rough sets, twofold fuzzy sets and modal logic. Fuzziness in indiscernibility and partial information, The Mathematics of Fuzzy Systems, edited by A. D. Nola etc., Verlag TUV Rheinland, 1986.Google Scholar
- R. Giles, Lukasiewicz logic and fuzzy sets, International J. on Man-Machine Studies, Vol.8, (1976) 313–327.Google Scholar
- A. Nakamura, Fuzzy rough sets, Note on Multiple-Valued Logic in Japan, Vol.9, No.8, 1988.Google Scholar
- A. Nakamura and J.M. Gao, A logic for fuzzy data analysis, to appear in Fuzzy Sets and Systems.Google Scholar
- C. V. Negoita and D. A. Ralescu, Representation theorems for fuzzy concepts, Kybernetes, Vol.4 (1975)169–174.Google Scholar