Analysis and implementation of a formal authorization policy design approach
In , we proposed a formal approach to specify authorization policies and their transformations. In this paper, we discuss the implementation issues of this approach and analyse the complexities of the algorithms introduced.
KeyWordssecurity authorization policy transformations logic based specification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Bai and V. Varadharajan, A Model Based Semantics for Transformations of Authorization Policies. Proceedings of 20th Australiasian Computer Science Conference, pp 383–391, Sydney, 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.T.S-C. Chou, M. Winslett, Immortal: a Model-based Belief Revision System, The 2nd International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Morgan Kaufman Publishers Inc., pp 99–110, 1991.Google Scholar
- 3.S.K. Das, Deductive Databases and Logic Programming, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, UK, 1992.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Russell and P. Norrig, Artificial Intelligence — A Modern Approach. Prentice Hall, 1995.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Winslett, Updating Logical Databases. Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990.Google Scholar