CGKEE: Conceptual graph knowledge engineering environment
This paper will describe briefly the Conceptual Graph Knowledge Engineering Environment (CGKEE), its application and limitations. Further, the author will also outline some of the work currently being carried out to overcome these limitations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Munday. The UNE Conceptual Graph Knowledge Engineering Environment: An Implementation of the Kernel. Honours thesis, Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Computing Science, The University of New England, Australia, 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.C Munday, T Cross, J Daengdej, and D Lukose. CGKEE: Conceptual graph knowledge engineering environment user and system manual. Technical report, The University of New England, 1996. Technical Report No. 96–118.Google Scholar
- 3.C. Munday and D. Lukose. Object-oriented design of conceptual graph processor. In G. Ellis and R. Levinson, editors, Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Peirce: A Conceptual Graph Workbench, pages 55–70, Maryland USA, August 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Munday, F. Sobora, and D. Lukose. UNE-CG-KEE: Next generation knowledge engineering environment. In G. Ellis and P. Eklund, editors, Proceedings of the First Australian Workshop on Conceptual Structures, November 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.Robert Kremer. A Graphical Meta-Language for Knowledge Representation. PhD thesis, The University of Calgary, 1997. in preperation.Google Scholar