Automated natural deduction prover and experiments
The paper presents the heuristics and techniques which are used to implement automated natural deduction prover (ANDP), the natural deduction was adapted from Gentzen system. There are 4 rules for quantifiers in Gentzen system and we have two unification algorithms in the system ANDP to handle quantifiers. Andrews' Challenge and Turing Halting Problem were solved using ANDP.
KeywordsGentzen system heuristics natural deduction quantifiers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bruschi, M., The Halting Problem, AAR Newsletter 17, March 1991.Google Scholar
- Li Dafa, A Natural Deduction Automated Theorem Proving System, Proc. of CADE-11: 11th international Conference On Automated Deduction, June 15–18, 1992, NY, USA, P668–672.Google Scholar
- Li Dafa, A Mechanical Proof of the Halting Problem, AAR Newsletter, No.23, June 1993.Google Scholar
- Li Dafa, The Formalization of the Halting Problem Is Not Suitable for Describing the Halting Problem, AAR Newsletter 27, October 1994.Google Scholar
- Li Dafa, The Algorithms For Eliminating and Introducing Quantifiers, Proc. of PRICAI'94: The 3rd Pacific Rim International Conference On Artificial Intelligence, Aug. 15–18, 1994, Beijing, P208–214.Google Scholar
- Li Dafa, An Automated Natural Deduction Proof of the Formalization of the Halting Problem, AAR NEWSLetter, No. 32, March 1996.Google Scholar